- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
WELCOME TO OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF HASSAN CITY
Smt H H Sri Vidya Anand elected as a President and Sri Irshad Pasha elected as Vice President of Hassan CMC on 06/09/2013
IN THE NEWS
We are very happy to intimate the citizens of Hassan city that we have computerizes the collection of Property Tax , Birth and Death certificates from 1970to till date under state Government Nirmala Nagar computerization scheme, from now on wards citizens are requested to visit the citizen service centre at the office for registration and getting of Birth and Death certificates by paying service fee. Citizens are requested to make use of this facility.
Brief Introduction of Hassan CMC:
* The City Municipal Council(CMC) of Hassan was constituted in 1976
* It is situated along Bangalore-Mangalore National Highway at a distance of 194 KM from Bangalore
* Hassan City is located in the South Indian State of Karnataka at around 194 KM from the state Capital Bangalore,
Hassan extends from 13 Degree North to 76 Degree East having a very pelasent climate throughout the year.
* The region of Hasasn had been under the control of Hoysalas from the 11 th to 13 th century AD
* During the period of Hoysalas gerat temples of Belur and Halebeed was constituted.
* Hassan City consists of 35 wards ,35 councilors
* Hassan City has population of 155006 according to 2011 census
* Hassan city stretches to an area of about 26.5Sq Km
* Hassan city has the famous HASANAMBA DEVI temple which opens once in a year
This page maintained by;Prakash ,Manager